Thursday, June 5, 2008

Venting.

If there was one thing I could name that irritates me most besides being lied to, I would have to say being underestimated. I have been underestimated for as longs as I can remember. I don't feel like anyone can honestly believe in me as much as I believe In myself. I've been through so much and people would be surprised if the knew what goes on in my mind. Telling you still wouldn't make you understand 100%. The only way someone could understand is if they actually have gone through the same thing. I've gotten so use to underestimation that I expect it from everyone I meet now. It hurts to know people put a limit on what they think you can do. And yeah most people will say "Well I'll just prove them all wrong". But the truth is it gets tiring and quite nerve racking. Especially when it turns out I usually know what I'm talking about, yet I get no sort of credit. It goes right back out their head and it's back to the same ol' crap. I am struggling to find the person I once was. Hidden within the very depths of my soul. Too insecure to come back out, to shine, to be heard. I've become someone I don't know anymore. I've let it get to me so much that I've started underestimating myself. All the god given talents I was born with, I second guess myself, I give up easily. I'm afraid to even take risks anymore. I don't trust in myself and it hurts to know it's so hard to stop. I feel lost in myself. My mind is full of anxiety and stress. It's like a hopeless feeling. That's how i feel right now, like i don't know. I getting hungry I'll write more later.
To be continued.....

No comments: