Wednesday, August 13, 2008

-- Good Morning --


hello again:)Yes it's been a moment since I last stopped by. Been pretty busy doing just about nothing,lol. Life's kinda sucking right now. I am very thankful to see a new day. And appreciating life allot more. BUT it's not going the way I'd like it. Some major updates since I last blogged; One of my favorite actors has passed away August 9th 2008. Bernie Mac. My oh my; say it isn't so, and if that wasn't shocking enough, Isaac Hayes died the next day. Wow. Life is simply not promised, and it's scares me at times. I try to live by my saying.... Don't live in fear of death but in love of life. Because death is inevitable. But I must admit I'm still afraid of it. I just hope in my time here that I accomplish all that I dream to accomplish. That I conquer my greatest fears and touch many lives in a positive way. I have so much time on my hands right now and not much to do with it. I'm feeling very anxious, tired but wide awake. I've been constantly looking for a job, so many bills to pay with no income. I've had better days. I try my best to be optimistic, but it's getting harder everyday. I can't wait for the elections. As many people may be doing I am voting for OBAMA! I want to see change and I truly believe he's more than capable of giving this country just that. The elections have brought out allot of racism & hate and it saddens me to know how far we've come and how many people still live in ignorance. I hope things get better. That's all I have left is hope. And faith in God that everything I go through happens for a reason. Though I may not understand it now, I know God knows what he's doing. So all I can do is be patient. -Yawning-- I'm very tired so I'll get back to my blogging when I get up:) It's like after 4am so I guess I should hit the hay. Sweet dreams & gum drops....

No comments: