Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger ( April-4th-1979 - Janurary-22nd-2008 )


I Simply Can't Believe it! You were an wonderful actor. And will be truly missed:(



Probably one of the most influential actors of the 21st century died today January 22nd 2008 3:26pm EST and it was possibly one of the saddest days of my life (exaggeration, although i did cry). However, I'm thankful in some ways because he's an excellent example of someone who knew what they wanted to do with their life. This has influenced me so much and I from now on am going to set my heart on doing all that I possibly can to achieve my dreams and goals. I am going to do everything I can to live my life to the fullest. Who knows if Heath did the same but he was a brilliant actor and i have full respect for him.As for the Heath's family; They unfortunately found out about his death through a radio broadcast.Today was very difficult for many people. I couldn't stop thinking about everything he has gone through as an actor. Life can end so abruptly. He was truly a wonderful actor, and from what I've seen...an all around beautiful person. This may seem like a load of babble but im just speaking exactly whats in my mind at the moment. Something I'll miss most...That heart warming smile of yours:( I'm happy to have been able to see your work. You were amazing.Rest In Peace Heath.
-Cori




No comments: