Monday, September 8, 2008

-->>Call It A Comback!


OMG. I feel like a proud mama. When I watched the VMA's yesterday and saw how great Brittney Spears looked! Wow! I was one of her few supporters. And man I have to say she made everyone eat their words who said she couldn't make a comeback. Because that's exactly what she did this year. I was kinda down that she didnt preform but oh well she's taking steps. I' m the type of person who for the most part won't judge someone based on mistakes they've made. Who am I to look down on someone like I've never made mistakes myself. Sadly allot of people love seeing people fail, struggle, or suffer, it gives them something to talk about, something to compare themselves to; especially the jealous hearted. I am so glad to see she won 3 awards because for all the work she's done since she's been in the entertainment business it was long over do, mistakes or not. It's never too late to change your life. Trust in yourself. Trust in god and you will make it through any turmoil., not right away but patience is virtue. Believe it. I just wanted to blog my happiness to see she's doing great. Yeah I love seeing success in others:) Cheers to Brit Brit!

No comments: