Friday, September 5, 2008

Guess Who's Back!

Hello, hello. It's me. Little Miss.Cori. Stressed, Tired, and looking for change. Man it's been a stressful few weeks lately. I'm trying not to give up hope, but it gets pretty frustrating. I found out recently my uncle has been hospitalized. Somethings wrong with his heart, their not sure what. I'm praying he's OK, and I ask all my friends to do the same. Other than that there's been a bit of good news. I have a job interview on Monday! Those who may not know, I had a job that only lasted two days! lol. It was a temp job supposedly lasting two weeks but boy that got me cause on the second day they said nope it's only two, so long! But yeayah! I'm going to have to work harder than ever before, I've been wasting so much time in my life and if I really want to succeed in anything I have to work for it. So from this day on it's a new me. I've gained some access weight I don't need for starters. Ugh! So my goal is to lose 10 pounds before November! Also when I get this job (I'm claiming it as mine right now!) I'm going to save up to get my car!! Yes I'm done with the Cota bus baby! lol. I'm about to do what needs to be done, to get what I deserve. Everyone deserves happiness, it's when you don't receive it that troubles begin. So with that being said, God give me the strength to keep it moving, I'm done using family, friends, past and current problems as a crutch. I will no longer let my opportunity's pass me by for the sake of others. I will never get anywhere by living for others. I can still help out when I can but no more times will I put everyone over myself. You get taken advantage of extremely easy when you do this. I am as important as anyone in my life. I deserve self love & respect. People may call me fake, funny acting or whatever may come to mind. But just call me brand new cause that's exactly how it's gonna be! lol. I want to be happy. I want to exceed any boundaries that anyone may may have. I want to teach, I want to learn. I want to be selfish for once. I will earn the things I want. I'm not looking for hand outs. I will be successful no matter how much people think otherwise. They're wrong. It is never to late. I matter. I am important. never forget. You are the only person that can hold you back from accomplishing your dreams, goals, you're life. Reach for the moon, Because even if you miss, you'll land *among the [[s t a r s z]].x.

No comments: